Order from Home
Order from the comfort of your home!
We get it—the holidays are busy! Sometimes you just don’t have time to come in to pick out your tree.
New this year, we are offering an extension of our at-home service in the form of scheduled video chats! Use the link below to set up a time, and we’ll reach out with a link for your appointment with us. Stay warm and cozy this year while still getting to experience the fun of picking your own tree.
As always, you can also call us at 310-276-9827 or email us at email@example.com and place your order that way.
How does it work?
It works like this: Your start by telling us the size of tree you need, and we’ll ask questions to make sure we can find what you’re looking for. You’ll need to evaluate your space: Do you have certain height and width requirements? How narrow or fat does it need to be? Do you want it on the taller or shorter size of the height range? Do you need lots of space between the branches, or should it be as dense as we can find? We’ll then take all of your answers out into the big tent and track down the tree we think is right for you.
We will then send you a photo of two trees for you to choose from. Once you’ve given your approval, we’ll send along with an agreement for you to sign and return to us verifying that the tree we’ve selected is the one you want.
We’ll schedule your delivery for one of our three-hour windows when you place the order, or make arrangements for you (or someone you know) to come pick it up. You’ll be asked to provide payment information over the phone, and voilà! Your order will be taken care of without ever setting foot on the lot. You can either choose to have your receipt emailed to you, or sent in person with your tree.
You can also order wreaths, garland, and greenery remotely, as well as arrange for flame retardant treatment or flocking if you need it.
A Few Things to Note
- We measure trees to the upturn of the top whorl, NOT to the tippity-top of the tree.
- The average sizes most people are looking for are 6-7’ on the small side, or 7-8’ if you like it up to the ceiling (with an average ceiling height of 8’).
- Any tree 6’ or under is presumed to go on a box or table top
- If you need a tree over 9’, please let us know your exact ceiling height in advance.
- We can’t guarantee that we will have the size you want in stock, especially later in the season.
- If you have a very specific tree in mind and no other tree will do, it is best to make the time to come in and find what you’re looking for yourself.
- We cannot offer exchanges or returns for phone and email orders due to the subjective nature of choosing trees without the client present.
- We recommend placing remote orders during the week, as we are often very busy on site during weekends.
- Please be sure to read our delivery policy before placing an order for delivery